Go First Media is seeking an energetic Analyst to work in our eMedia division in our Chicago, Illinois location.
The Analyst will be responsible for (1) collecting current and updated web analytics, social media and mobile data on key metrics and performance indicators and entering them in Word, Excel and PowerPoint; (2) providing summaries of SEO related activities, diagnoses, and recommendations; and (3) drafting, reviewing and revising survey questionnaires. The Analyst will also assist in sample selection, preparation and uploading to the online survey system; survey invitation creation and deployment; and data processing, analysis and report / presentation creation.
Requirements – Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or related discipline; MBA a plus
- Minimum 1-3 years of marketing/market research experience with solid understanding of fundamental marketing principles including promotions, product development, pricing and distribution in a media environment.
- At least 1 year of experience in marketing in a sales environment preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to work well under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to partner with a team
- Must have the ability to present to small and large groups
- “Power-user” level PowerPoint, Excel and Word capabilities
- Experience with Google Analytics, Omniture, or other web analytics tools is a plus
In return for your top talent we will provide paid time off and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D. We also offer tuition and seminar assistance programs. Salary will be commensurate with knowledge and experience.
If this describes you and you have the drive to succeed, please send a cover letter summarizing qualifications as they relate to this position and your resume to:
Go First Media, LLC
4740 N Cumberland Ave. #153
Chicago, IL 60656
Contact us online.
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.