Responsibilities: The Release Manager in Chicago is responsible for managing the Production application/event release activities for a specific event. This person will drive production release planning, scheduling, implementation, and post-deploy activities for multiple groups.
- Use established best practices to ensure timely and successful production deployments
- Lead Implementation planning meetings prior to deployment
- Facilitate implementation review meetings with functional teams to build runbook and back out plans
- Engage and schedule functional resources in support of deployment and implementation verification
- Coordinates Mock Deployment and Mock Rollback
- Responsible for client-facing environments as well as project deploys and infrastructure upgrades, when necessary
- Coordinates with Environment Manager to ensure that all applicable environment issues are resolved in advance of production implementation
- Execute deployment according to implementation plan
- Coordinate overall deployment plan
- Track deployment activities as they occur using implementation plan
- Facilitate documentation and resolution of issues during events and escalate issues when necessary
- Add post deployment activities when needed and follow-up on their completion
- Post Deployment meeting to review issues and activities
- Communicate interim and overall plan status to Technology Project Manager, Program Manager, and Platform Owner
- Produce workbook including detailed implementation & backout tasks, PVT Plan, contact lists
Experience with the following is required:
- Project Coordinator
- MS Office
- Project Management
- MS Excel
- Public Speaking
In return for your top talent we will provide paid time off and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D. We also offer tuition and seminar assistance programs. Salary will be commensurate with knowledge and experience.
If this describes you and you have the drive to succeed, please send a cover letter summarizing qualifications as they relate to this position and your resume to:
Go First Media, LLC
4740 N Cumberland Ave. #153
Chicago, IL 60656
Contact us online.
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.